Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Should Be Paid To Review Games


I was thinking about this for a few days last week and I feel I should be paid to review games. If YouTube was only around back in the days of NES, SNES, Sega Genesis and other old school consoles. The point I'm hoping to make is this: If you want a honest review and not a paid phony review, who better than the actual public whom would know better? Remember about a year ago about the one guy at Gamespot who got fired for reviewing a game a low score than it should had got? If you do, then you know they said the game publishers was ready to throw a fit by removing their ads and whatnot. In essence, the power of money got someone fired for their honest thought of the game. What I'm saying is, Why can't regular gamers,no matter our gamer level, get paid to play games and give our opinions without any punishment?


Am I wrong for think this?
Do I need to fund my own gamer mag for this to happen or something?

Posted by email from Outsanity's Posterous

blog comments powered by Disqus