Monday, November 3, 2008

Ex-Gamer, I Am


No, I'm not giving up video games. Just, I wish I was into gaming now like I was when I was younger. When it was just the NES, SNES, Sega, that was kick ass. I used to always know everything because of EGM, Nintendo Power, and other gaming mags back then.

Now, I almost sigh at the sight of another Mario sports game or another Sonic game that makes no sense to me. One thing I'm pissed about is the new Banjo-Kazooie game. That's a whole separate post.

Games today are almost too advanced for me. I tried to play Guitar Hero in a store and I just couldn't get it. A kid, no more than 12 maybe, tried to show me how to play it. Seriously... If a 12 year old has to show a 26 year old how to play something that should be somewhat simple, all hope is lost.

Shooting games are still fun to me. Tho, I tend to shoot whatever is moving. Friend, foe, random cows...

Posted by email from Outsanity's Posterous

blog comments powered by Disqus