Sunday, January 18, 2009

This Is Why I Can't Save Money


I hate being broke like everyone else in the world. Simple solution would be "Well, save your money!", right? Sadly, it's not that simple. Food, bills/debts, transportation are things to not worry about. Well, except in Chicago since riding the CTA is now $2.25 which is $4.50 a day pending on how many days I'm working that week until payday. What used to be 20 bucks is almost at 40 for the week. Again, that's not the problem. The problem: BUYING (possibly) USELESS SHIT! Now, you might be wondering what constitutes as "useless shit". To me, almost EVERYTHING is useless shit. So, what am I to do? All I can do is try to really save up to a comfortable amount.

Or pray I hit the lotto. Whichever comes first...

Posted via email from Outsanity's Posterous

blog comments powered by Disqus