Wednesday, January 21, 2009

AlertThingy Now Has 2 Downloads?


I haven't used AlertThingy since I was still on my brother's Windows XP computer. I mainly use TweetDeck for my Twitterings and FriendFeed on the web. So, Why am I posting about it? I have no idea. Oh, well, other than the fact that AlertThingy is now split into two apps. You can put your socks and pants back on. I'm scared to wonder why your pants were off in the first place... Unless you're a hot chick then you can keep them off.

Um, what was I saying? Oh yeah! AlertThingy used to be one single app. Now, it's two apps for a reason.

This is version 2 of the main app. So, what's the big deal? Well, here's the new "FriendFeed Edition"

This version is dedicated to FriendFeed only. Before, it was all one app.

Here's what I think so far. I kind of like it. I more likely won't use both but mainly the FriendFeed Edition once in a while. The only isssue that I see that wasn't fixed was the fact when a large image is posted on the FriendFeed it stretches the inside window. When that happens, you can't resize the main app window. You can see what i mean in the video below and see how it works (no audio, sorry).

Posted via email from Outsanity's Posterous

blog comments powered by Disqus