Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Best YouTube Comment Ever!

Let me show you two retarded comments for the same retard. The douchebag's YouTube name is ChezterG. I'm not going to link his profile seeing how he only has 2 videos. So, I check YouTube and see I have 2 new comments. So, here's the first one he sent me.

I laughed because, wouldn't that mean he'd have to go to every popular vlogger's YouTube and tell them to stop? For some reason I, peaked his interest (or hate). I pretty much told him to change his tampon and quit being a he-bitch. But then i read the second comment.
I'm flattered some 17 year old queer wants to keep tabs on me but... Sorry, Charlie. I highly doubt I'm going to listen to some punk emo cocksucker telling me to stop filming myself because he can't find his wrist slitting razor. By the way, IF I was obsessed with myself, shouldn't I have more videos than I already have? Hell, why would I be on the internet if I was?
Stupid knob gobbling knucklehead.

blog comments powered by Disqus