Monday, December 29, 2008

My Gaming Dilemma


Most people will more likely have every damn game system that has been ever made and plan to get any future systems. But, I been having this little problem for a little bit of time. Me and my brother share a Wii. He has his games and I have mine. My next big thing that I want for myself is a toss up between a PS3 and Xbox. Here's how I break it down in my head.


PS3 Pros:
DVD/Blu Ray player, Ratchet & Clank, Silent Hill Homecoming, it's black, I have 2 PSP's so it would be nice to use them with that, and Little Big Planet.
PS3 Cons:
The price, possible lack of games I'd like to play/buy.

Xbox Pros:
Cheap price, Silent Hill Homecoming, my first Xbox ever and Banjo-Kazooie.
Xbox Cons:
It's white, lacking games I'd want to play/buy, Red Ring Of Death, Banjo-Kazooie, shelling out for a fan and HD.

That's pretty much my gaming dilemma in a nutshell.

Posted via email from Outsanity's Posterous

blog comments powered by Disqus