Monday, May 5, 2008

Angry At Google Adsense

I was supposed to made this post yesterday but got sidetracker... or lazy. Whichever you want to say.
So, here's my issue with Google Adsense. It seems small but I demand some kind of change about this.

I have $32.49 in my total earnings. But, I can't collect it because Google says i have to make $50-$100 and over in a month to cash it. That's fine and dandy if I was doing like a social network site or something related but for a simple personal website/blog, I should be able to cash out whatever amount. If I remember, AdBrite lets you take out any amount. Even if it's just 5 bucks, you can't cash it out.

So, my next step is to try to find some form of a number or email to maybe someone who works in Google. An actual insider; not some customer service email bot. I mean, Google needs to change it so that if you're providing a service such as a social network, online product, and whatever could make you seem like an iBusinessperson (yeah, I just made that up) that you can cash out if you make $50 to $100 and up but for people why are just putting ads on their personal site/blog, take out whatever amount you want.

That's basically my rant about Adsense. Good service but they do need to make a change to the payment method.

blog comments powered by Disqus